GOKADDAL Crosses 50 Solutions Milestone

It gives me immense pleasure to share that my startup, GOKADDAL : DIGITAL SOLUTIONS EXCHANGE CLOUD PLATFORM (https://gokaddal.com/) has completed onboarding of 50th Solution. This milestone which comes 2 month late than our plan set while Launching the Platform in March 2020, is very important in our journey moving from a MVP to a Full Fledge offering.

GOKADDAL, one of the first of its kind Platform , now has 50 Disruptive Industry Solutions covering :

• Smart Cities
  • Healthcare
  • IOT
  • Utilities
  • Manufacturing
  • Transportation
  • Drones
  • EduTech
  • Smart Buildings
  • Data Analytics
  • BFSI
  • Public Services
  • Energy

….and many more. List of solutions is attached.

Our vision to create a One-Integrated-Hub for all Digital Transformation Solution needs of Organisations is now back on track post few months of Pandemic low-down. We are more excited now and look forward to achive 100 Solution Milestone by end of 2021.

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank all our Partners, Customers and Mentors for their support, Guidance & Patronage as we worked together earlier. Look forward to many more such achievements !

Hi,

We are OpenTurf, Dtec based.

Would be interested to discuss further on how we can list ourselves as a solution provider on the platform.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Kaustubh

Thanks Kaustubh for reaching out. Happy to discuss, lets connect offline. I can be reached via rps@gokaddal.com / +91 9845757072 / +971 544920565. Please ping me or share your coordinates to take this discussion forward.

Regards

Ravinder